Privacy - Cookie
Rigo srl is committed in providing the best online experience during your visit to our website, so we use some types of cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server to the user's browser, stored on his computer and re-sent to the web site during subsequent access sessions. To ensure you get the best possible experience when visiting our websites, we recommend to configure the browser to accept the receipt of cookies.
Why do we use them?
Cookies are used to help us improve your experience when using our websites and in order to carry out statistical analyses of how users use our website, such as how many pages a user has visited or the number of mouse clicks made on a page. Cookies adopted in this site do not allow the acquisition of personal identification of users / visitors.
Type of cookie and function
Cookie session - it is stored only in a volatile form on user's device and it is not permanently stored on hard-disks. This implies that it is deleted when browser is exited. It is only used to transmit session identifiers, that are random numbers generated by web server, necessary to permit a safe and effective web browsing.
In order to carry out statistical analyses of how users use our website, we use the following tools that utilize cookie:
- Google Analytics
They set up cookies to allow us to collect anonymous information about the pages visited by a user to improve navigation in the future and to determine the source of possible error messages. For example, they collect information about the pages visited, number of visits, browser used. Do not collect information that can identify you personally.
While you are browsing our website, you can see the contents of a third party. We also offer you the opportunity to share information through social networks like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. With the addition of content we keep you updated on the information selected with care that you can find relevant or of interest to you, but this may lead to third-party providers memorize additional cookies on your device
If you follow a link to such third-party sites, please consult their privacy policies about cookies because not controlled by Rigo srl. Therefore please check these policies before providing any personal data to these websites.
For cookies used by Facebook see the policy at this link https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
For cookies used by Youtube see the policy at this link https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/32050?hl=en
For cookies used by Google see the policy at this link http://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/privacy/
For cookies used by Analytics see the policy at this link http://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/privacy/
How can I manage cookies?
To ensure you get the best possible experience when visiting our websites, we recommend that you accept cookies. Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can, at any time, set your browser to accept all cookies, only some, or to reject them, disabling the use. In addition, you can set your browser preferences in order to be notifiedeach time a cookie is stored on your device.
Please note that disabling cookies this website could not work properly.
Changes to this Policy
This policy may change - related to the entry of new regulations, updating of new services. For this reason, the user / visitor is invited to check periodically this page.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcome and may be directed to our contacts
RIGO S.r.l. wishes to inform you that Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) issued on 27 April 2016 provides protection in respect of the processing of personal data, which is provided in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In compliance with the aforesaid regulation, processing is to be conducted in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, minimisation, and storage limitation, directed toward safeguarding your confidentiality and your rights. The information below is provided in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 and art. 14 of the GDPR.
In his sector, the user will find information concerning the manner of management of the site that he/she is navigating, in regard to personal data processing and the free circulation of such data, for persons interacting with our company. Access is possible via the address corresponding to the home page: www.rigosrl.com.
This notice only regards the site of Rigo S.r.l. It does not regard other web sites that may be visited via Rigo S.r.l. site links or connections.
This document aims to provide indications concerning the modes and nature of, and the time deadlines for, the information that data controllers must provide to users when connection to site web pages takes place, irrespectively of the reasons for connecting, in accordance with Italian and European legal provisions.
This notice may be altered and implementing modes may change, and it may be corrected as a result of the introduction of new pertaining regulations. Users should therefore check the information provided below periodically.
RIGO S.r.l., Via Unità d’Italia 85 – 21057 Olgiate Olona (VA) – Italia.
Reference e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Typologies of collected data
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, autonomously or via third parties, we note cookies, use-data and e-mails.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Use- Data, they may be collected automatically during use of this Application.
When not explicitly specified otherwise, certain data requested by this application are mandatory in nature. If the user refuses to provide such information, service provision as requested may become impossible. If this Application indicates certain Data as facultative, Users may freely abstain from providing the same, this having no adverse effect upon the availability of the Services or operativity.
Users with doubts as to which data are and are not mandatory, are urged to contact the Controller.
Users become liable for the Personal Data relative to third parties that are obtained, published or shared via this Application. The said Users assert their right to transmit and to disclose such information, while ruling out all liabilities of the Controller toward third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected data
The Controller duly takes appropriate security measures to prevent access to, or unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction of, the Personal Data. Processing is carried out by means of IT and/or telematic tools, in accordance with organisational methods and with logics that are strictly related to the purposes indicated. Over and above the Controller, in certain cases the Data may be accessed by other persons involved in organising this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing and legal staff, system administrators) or external parties (such as contractors providing technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) which are appointed by the Controller as Processors, if required. An updated list of Processors may be requested from the Controller at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Controller processes the User’s personal data when one of the following conditions subsists:
- the User has consented to processing, for the specific purpose of the Application; NB: in certain legal systems, the Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data with no need to obtain the User’s consent or with no need for any other of the legal bases specified below, until the user objects (“opt-out”) to such processing. However this provision is not applicable where the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European laws governing protection of personal data;
- processing is required for execution of the contract stipulated with the User and/or for execution of re-contractual measures;
- processing is required for furtherance of the legitimate interest of the Controller;
It is in any case possible at any time to request that the Controller clarify the concrete legal basis for all processing procedures and, in particular, that the Controller specify whether a legal basis for processing subsists, as contractually provided for or as necessary for the purpose of stipulating a contract.
The Data are processed on the premises of the Controller and at any other place in which the parties involved in processing are located.
For further information, please contact the Controller.
For information regarding the place of processing, the User may examine the section providing information in detail on processing of Personal Data.
The data are processed and stored for the time necessary for attainment of the purposes for which the said data were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for reasons linked to execution of a contract between the Controller and the User shall be stored until full execution of the contract in question has taken place and in any case until expiration of the terms set forth in civil-law or tax regulations, if applicable;
- The Personal Data collected for purposes linked to the legitimate interest of the Controller shall be stored until the said interest has been attained. By examining the pertaining sections of this document, or by contacting the Controller, the User may obtain further information in regard to any legitimate interests furthered by the Controller.
When processing is based on the consent of the User, the Controller may store the Personal Data for a longer period of time, until such consent has been withdrawn. Furthermore, the Controller may be obliged to store the Personal Data for a longer period of time, in compliance with a legal obligation or as per an order issued by an authority.
Following the storage period, the Personal Data shall be deleted. Hence, when the said deadline is reached, the rights to access, erasure, rectification and portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Processing of the collected Data
The User’s Data are collected in order to enable the Controller to provide its Services, and also for the following purposes: Statistics and Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
To obtain further information in detail concerning the purposes of processing, and information as to the Personal Data that are concretely relevant to each purpose, Users may examine the pertaining sections in this document.
Details concerning Personal Data processing
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes, and by means of the following services:
- procedures initiated for provision of services requested
- use of services provided by the Company
- general statistics
- transmission of information on, and advertising material relative to, the services requested
- legitimate interest of controller
Users may exercise certain rights concerning the Data processed by the Controller.
The User is accordingly entitled to:
- withdraw his or her consent at any time. Users may withdraw their consent, which had previously been given, to the processing of their personal data.
- object to the processing of his or her Data. Users may object to the processing of their data when the legal basis for such processing is not that of consent given. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- access his or her Data. Users are entitled to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, and on certain aspects of processing, and to receive a copy of the Data that has been processed.
- check and to request rectification. Users can check their Data for correctness, and they may request that the said Data be updated or rectified.
- obtain a limitation on processing. In the event of certain conditions obtaining, Users may request a limitation on the processing of their Data. In this case, the Controller shall not process the Data for any reason other than that of storage of the same.
- cause erasure or removal of his or her Personal Data. In the event of certain conditions obtaining, Users may request that their Data be deleted by the Controller.
- receive his or her Data or cause them to be transmitted to another controller. Users are entitled to receive the information concerning them in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have the said information transmitted to another controller without hindrance. This provision is applicable when Data are processed by means of automated tools and when processing has received the User’s consent, as per a Contract to which the User is a party or as per contractual provisions linked to the said contract.
- lodge a complaint. Users may lodge a complaint, by addressing the complaint to the competent authority supervising protection of personal data or by engaging in a judicial procedure.
Detailed information on the right to object
When the Personal Data are processed on grounds of public interest, during exercise of the public powers of the Controller, or on grounds of furtherance of the legitimate interest of the Controller, Users are entitled to object to processing on grounds relating to their own particular situations.
Users should note that, when their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to processing, with no need to provide reasons for their objections. To discover whether the Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, Users are referred to the pertaining sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may make requests by availing themselves of the Controller contact data indicated herein. These requests are filed free of charge and are acted upon in as timely a manner as possible and in any case within a period of one month.
Further information on processing
Representation in legal proceedings
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Controller during legal proceedings or during the stages preparatory to any proceedings, for defence against abuse taking place while the User’s uses either this Application or linked Services.
The User declares that he or she is aware that the Controller may be obliged to disclose such Data following issuance of an order to this effect on the part of public authorities.
System and maintenance log
In view of needs arising out of functioning and maintenance, the Application and its services provided by contractors, if applicable, may keep system logs, namely files that record interactions, which may also contain Personal Data, such as User IP addresses.
Information not included in this policy
Further information concerning processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller, via the contact data.
Where the amendments regard processing for which the legal basis is consent given, the Controller shall once more request the User’s consent, where necessary.